Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Solubility Lab

Yesterday in class we performed the solubility lab. To be 100% honest, I felt the lab was a little disappointing. All we did was mix 10 droplets of varying chemicals into a tray and see if there was a chemical change. It just reconfirmed the predictions I had made, so it was pretty much a waste. It was also very time consuming having to refill each dropper, and you spent more time cleaning than anything else. I mean, maybe I learned through practice and experience, but I can't say I found it enjoyable.
Mixed chemicals

1 comment:

  1. Read all the amazing and beneficial blogs from netrockdeals to know the tips and tricks to be a smart shopper and save your money while shopping from top brands.
    netrockdeals
    makemytrip offers
    amazon prime video
    amazon prime
    flipkart upcoming sale
    flipkart upcoming sale
    amazon audible
    amazon prime membership

    ReplyDelete