Sunday, November 1, 2015

Project Final Thoughts

Whack-A-Mole
Coffee Cake















I finished my recipe conversion project and found it to be much easier than I thought. I thought it was going to take me several hours of work, but it took me a mere hour even from all the typing. Once I finished the unit conversions I had to bake one of the recipes. I picked my all time favorite Coffee Cake. No it doesn't taste like coffee. Might I say, I thought it came out quite well. When I brought it into my 6th and 7th hours I couldn't keep people from eating it. I even gave some to my teachers! It was the most fun I've had on a project in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I thought this project was going to take a long time but it turned out to not take very long at all. I also really enjoyed your coffee cake and it doesn't taste like coffee at all.

    ReplyDelete