Monday, November 16, 2015

Chemical Composition Unit Test

When your test grade finally hits you
Today I took the unit test. I heard from previous hours it was hard, but I frankly found it to be only somewhat challenging. The only problem with that test was that it was very time consuming. As soon as I got my test I took off and finished the test in no time. Only on 1 I couldn't figure it out until I came back to it and re-read it and figured it out. Although there was somethings on the unit test we didn't even cover I think I was still able to figure it out using a different equation. Overall I can see how people had trouble with it because it was very troublesome.

10 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you and I'm sure most of class does as well. The test contained all the material that we understand and they were all relatively easy problems. Time was the real killer in this test because you had so little time for so much work on the problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somewhat agree with you. Yes, the problems weren't as hard as they were made out to be. However, time really wasn't that big of a deal if you knew what you were doing on at least most of the problems. I didn't have the time to check all of my work, but I finished with plenty of time to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree time was a big factor during this test. I had trouble pacing myself throughout the test and found myself rushing towards the end of the class period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! FUB-AMB/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Diethylone

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. EG-2201

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. ssd solution

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. ssd chemical

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. buy isotonitazene online

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally got what you had to say in your post. i’m going to give you a thumbs up for excellent work. this content

    ReplyDelete