Thursday, April 7, 2016

Biodiesel Video

Biodiesel Bruh
We worked in the biodiesel project. I think I have a good thought out plan for our project. I thought we might start by bashing gasoline and making it seem like its critical we use biodiesel then we lead into the benefits of using it. Almost full proof, except that's all in theory. I think that we are going to run into some problems along the way. Anyway I think if Liesel and I make the video right then we will have a decent shot. The time given is a bit short though. I would have like to had at least 2 weeks to work on effects. Other than that I think its fun so far.
Green stuff going on

1 comment:

  1. I also wish that we could've had more time, but I think my video turned out fairly well considering the time constraints.

    ReplyDelete