Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stoichoimetry Helpful Links

Links
Links:

  1. ChemTeam- Breaks down what stoichoimetry is and gives practice problems with answers
  2. Khan Academy- As always, I have to include Khan Academy. They do agreat job of explaining things
  3. Chem4Kids- Explains stoichoimetry like you are a child
  4. UCDavis ChemWiki- Takes you step by step with a lengthy explanation on each step
  5. Learn Chemistry- Takes you all the way back to the basics of stoichoimetry to the harder aspects of stoichoimetry.
  6. Stoichoimetry- Another view on how to go through problems

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for all these helpful links. I will definitely be using them to help review for the unit test on Tuesday. I look at ChemTeam a lot when I want to review, so it's awesome that they have a lesson on stoich,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the helpful links Ben, defiantly going to use these as a review for the unit test this Tuesday. I have actually already checked out the Khan Academy video which did actually clear some things up... good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the helpful links Ben, defiantly going to use these as a review for the unit test this Tuesday. I have actually already checked out the Khan Academy video which did actually clear some things up... good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These links were very helpful, Ben. Although I did not get a chance to look at them before the test, as I look through them now they are helping me understand some things that I did not know before. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome links! I can resort back to your blog in case I need a quick review on Stoich. I definitely used some of the same links too!

    ReplyDelete