Friday, January 8, 2016

Lesson About Aqueous Solutions

Not Bad
The lesson today wasn't bad, I thought it was a little confusing, but I thought majority was pretty easy to understand. The only confusing part I found was the practice problems. I found that she went a little fast for me to track each part. I don't think it will take to much studying to comprehend this part. Although I already have 3 tests Monday and it might be a strenuous weekend. Bottom line the lesson wasn't bad, it will take a little bit of studying to get over things that confuse me, and I will also have to study the small key details such as the "fone call" thing.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. The unit test is tomorrow and so far it isn't the hardest thing. Hopefully the test goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait, the class is about to get a whole lot harder. Good luck on the test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't think this unit was terribly hard either, but I'm a bit iffy on how I performed on the test on Friday.

    ReplyDelete