Thursday, February 18, 2016

UNIT TEST

Ok?
I think the countless hours of practice problems and reviewing probably majorly helped. I only saw 1 new problem I didn't know how to do. That was the lake problem. I think I solved it, but I second guessed myself because I ended up with none of the above. We all know that the answer is typically never all of the above, but I still went with my gut. I later found out that none of the above was the correct answer, lucky. Other than that I can see how it is the lowest scoring test of the year had I not studied for it as much as I did. From what I can tell I am not the only one who put in the hours. Who knows I could have done all of the problems wrong, oh well. Nothing I can do, but wait for Dylan Kossl to finally take the test so we can see our grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment